Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Show Us your Life - What do you Make???

What do all these pictures have in common?

These are just a few things that I have either bought Harper or we have been given as a gift that have been made by other women/moms/ladies like yourselves. WAY more creative women than I will EVER be.

I love buying stuff from other women because I know it helps them (and it helps me!) Plus shopping on websites and etsy is so much more fun than the "mall" and can be done anytime and anywhere. And you find so many cute and unique things! For yourself, your child or your home!

I thought it would be a great way to either showcase what you make or shop until you drop before the holidays! So if you have a website - please link on and put in the subject a hint at what it is (exp: bows, picture frames, pillowcase dresses, etc......)

PLEASE NOTE: Please don't include any home based businesses such as Avon, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc..... Those are all wonderful things but this is a carnival for homemade items. All others will be removed. Thanks!!!!

P.S. This post will stay active on www.kellyskornershowusyourlife.blogspot.com so go back and refer to it at anytime. I'll have it there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment