Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Show Us your Life - Thanskgiving Recipes and Traditions

Today is Show us your life Thanksgiving Recipes and Traditions!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO late getting this up - I apologize!

We have the traditional Turkey at our house. My mom usually makes cornbread dressing, green bean casserole and potato casserole. We have the relish dish - with pickles and olives - do ya'll have that? It was always my brother and I's favorite thing! And pumpkin and pecan pies! Yum!

This is the potato casserole we always have:

Hashbrown Casserole

1 package frozen hashbrown casseroles
1 8 oz container sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups cheddar cheese
Cornflakes
1 stick butter melted

Combine 1st 4 ingredients and put in a 9 x12 baking dish. Top with cornflakes and melted butter. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

I look forward to seeing any unique recipes you might have or anyone that might stray from the normal turkey!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment