Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Show Us Your LIfe - Fall Decorations

First of all - last week was a great success!!! I hope you all enjoyed shopping! I'm going to keep that post up over on the Show Us your Life blog! (I haven't put it up yet but it will be soon!) I thought maybe we could do that every 3-4 months! It's a great way to feature Moms who make stuff and a great place to get good finds!

Well - I don't really decorate for fall. This is about the extent of it. In fact I forgot to take a picture today so this was last year and this year I haven't even bought mums yet (mostly because I can't figure out how in the world I would get big mums and Harper around in a store). I LOVE fall but I'm just not big on decorating for it. But I'm SO ready to get going on Christmas. I realize it is going to be insane this year with a little monkey in my house who is into everything but I'm going for it anyway!

But I can't wait to see your fall decorations ...............maybe you will motivate me for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment