Thursday, April 29, 2010

Show us Your life - New Years Goals and Resolutions

Welcome back to SHOW US HOW YOU LIVE 2010!!!!

Today is New Years Resolutions/Goals! Maybe reading each others will give us ideas on things we can work on! Can't wait to read yours!


FIVE THINGS I WANT TO IMPROVE IN 2010:

1. I could be a lot better wife and mother (and Scott is saying "Amen!") I was a very rookie mom this year and I have to admit - I had a lot of hard days. It's a LOT harder than it looks. And there were days Scott came home and probably wish he hadn't of because I took it out on him. I just want to enjoy every moment with Harper this year and realized the days are long but the years are short. I want to focus on giving Scott more of my attention. He deserves it.

2. I want to be a better friend. I probably dropped the ball on a lot of my friends because I just felt up to my eyeballs most days this year. I want to do better at sending notes when I know friends need it. Or doing favors and not expecting one in return. I want to go back to having people over for dinner more often.

3. I want to be a better Christian. I want to spend more time with God. I neglected Him a lot this year. I loved and worshipped Him every day - but I didn't always spend time talking to Him or reading His word or trying to KNOW HIM more.

4. I want to be more healthy. Yes - I need to lose 20 pounds and I just can NOT put down the chick-fil-a and oreos. I want to exercise this year. I want to feel good about myself again.

5. I want to be a better daughter/DIL. Our families have done so much for us this year - I want to be better at doing for them and showing them I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment