Thursday, April 29, 2010

Show us Your life - Beauty Tips and Favorite Products

Today on Show Us your Life Friday - we are talking Beauty tips and Hair and Make-Up products!

I have been looking forward to today because girls - I need some tips. Especially make-up. I have NO IDEA how to do makeup. Mine is pitiful. And a lot of you ask me - I have never used a skin care regimen. I know I need to - but I'm lazy.

I love Bare Essentuals make-up. That is the only make-up I have ever found that I like and seems to give good coverage without feeling heavy.

And I discovered Merle Norman Spice Sachet lip pencil right before I got married over 6 years ago and it has been my faithful friend. PLEASE never get discontinued. It is the perfect shade!

Other than that - I'm out. I REALLY need a make-up artist to come and help me.
Carmindy - I really need your help!

As far as hair - I just couldn't live without my Chi flat iron and now Freeze it hair spray! And a big round brush and hair dryer. I have curly, wavy hair and it takes work to get it into a straight bob. ha!

Okay - please dish - what are your secrets, tips, favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment