Thursday, April 29, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Diets, Exercise Programs, Weight loss ideas

I have always struggled with my weight. I've never been HUGELY overweight but it's been up and down on the scale since I went to college and was introduced to the greatness of my college cafeteria. ha!

I've actually lost 5 pounds over the last week or two just by cutting sugar. (of course when you have been eating raw cookie dough and oreos and drinking real coke and then you cut that out - it's not surprising to lose a little). After this week I REALLY want to start exercising and I'm hoping by spring/summer to be back to my pre-fertility drug weight.

I don't have any great tips but I am hoping you DO! I'd love to hear success stories - what works for you -your favorite form of exercises - diet programs that work - low calorie recipes - before/after pictures .......anything on this subject will qualify!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment