Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - WEDDING DRESSES

Today is Show us your wedding dress day! (Remember next week is show us your wedding party and flowers)
Hey Single Girls - join in the fun and show us your DREAM dress!

I had a white strapless dress with some beading on top and a fairly large veil
There is a famous bridal shop in Arkansas called Low's. It's in East Arkansas in an old hotel and it's huge. They have two annual big sales and we went the summer before my wedding and got my dress for half off. It was a fast, frantic time (my mom and I went) but I really loved my dress. Here I am with my grandparents at my wedding.
We didn't wind up with a whole lot of wedding pictures and we have NO digital ones - all prints (I've only been married almost 6 years .... how is it possible to have no digital pics. ha!) But this one is one of my favorites!

I can't wait to see your dresses. I love wedding dresses. One of my favorite shows is "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC. I loved my dress but I'd love to go back and get a different dress in a different style. Too bad you can't get a new dress every years but keep the same groom! :-)

If I had to pick now - this would be the style I would want!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly- I found your blog thru Abby (over at babbling abby!) This is a GREAT IDEA! I will definitley join in this week with show us your wedding party and flowers! Check Us Out- I am just building up our blog!

    ReplyDelete