Thursday, October 1, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE - School pictures

It's Show Us Your Life Friday - and today we are featuring School Pictures!

I think the answer to "Would you Like to Go back to High School" can clearly be answered as "no" when you look at some of my pictures.

Second Grade
This was my favorite picture - I love the dog ears.
I can't wait for Harper to wear dog ears.


Fourth Grade
I was SUCH the teacher's pet
8th Grade
There she is.................Miss America

I really just don't know what to say about this picture other than "Bless My Heart"
9th Grade
Yellow Bow - check
Purple earrings - check
What am I wearing?
10th grade
I couldn't find my jr or sr pictures but there is just a lot more big hair and braces.

I know, I know.......you are looking at my pictures and wondering who the blond girl who blogs is? I'm wondering myself.

I hope your pictures are as entertaining (or humbling) as mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment