Thursday, April 29, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Organization Tips

I like to think I'm semi organized. I keep a million lists and a zillion excel spreadsheets. I feel like ever since I had Harper I am the most disorganized human on earth. I keep losing things. Just yesterday I lost my debit card. THANK GOODNESS - I lost it at church and they found it and called me. I have gone to the grocery store and had a cart full of groceries and then realized I left my wallet at home. I have locked my keys in the car a lot. I feel like I have lost my mind.

So - I'm passing the buck to all of you on this one - what are your best organization tips? The cleaning tips were great! I'm still reading through and getting ideas! Hope you are too!

Have a wonderful Good Friday! I'm so thankful for Jesus and that He died on the cross for our sins. I know I don't deserve His grace AT ALL but He loves me anyway. And the same goes for each of you! I love Easter dresses and Easter baskets and egg hunts ............but more than anything I love what this weekend is about - that our sins were paid for by the blood of Jesus and because of His sacrifice we can spend eternal life in Heaven with Him!!! I can't think of anything more wonderful than that! You just think Easter lunch is good now - wait until you are eating at the banquet table in Heaven!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment